Pacific CBT therapists provide service to teens, adults, and couples with a wide range of presenting concerns.
We work with adults who come to Pacific CBT seeking support for a variety of concerns.
Our therapists can help you with many issues, including:
- Body-Focused Repetitive Behaviors (BFRB)
- Chronic worry
- Difficulties establishing and achieving goals
- Erectile dysfunction
- Excessive worrying
- Extreme Shyness
- Gender identity and sexual concerns
- Hair pulling or skin picking
- Health anxiety
- Insomnia or other sleep concerns
- Life transition stresses
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Perfectionism or setting overly high expectations
- Relationship issues
- Sexual dissatisfaction
- Shy bladder
- Social anxiety or awkwardness
- Work performance issues
- Work stress
One of the therapists at Pacific CBT would be happy to speak with about any of the above concerns. We are available for a brief phone consultation to determine if meeting in person will be in your best interest. Contact us today by phone or email. We are determined to help you efficiently and effectively address your concerns.